Deutsche Version: hier klicken
izi-io is our new series of Open Source Hardware modules. These are powerful multi-I/O edge computing controllers with LoRaWAN radio connection.
The first model is izi-io 4840. Its main features are:
- Eight individually software-configurable inputs (digital, analog, RTD temperature sensor).
- Four freely configurable switching outputs.
- CAN and Modbus/RS-485 and other serial interfaces for industrial communication protocols enabling a wide variety of couplings that can be flexibly implemented.
- Soft PLC: individually programmable processor for preprocessing measurement data (edge computing) and for autonomous control functions.
- LoRaWAN radio interface for simple wireless connection, even over long distances and remote sites of operation.
- Robust circuit design, developed for industrial environments.
- Individual connection on the server side.
- Top hat rail mounting enables problem-free integration into existing systems.
- Fair and future-proof:
- no vendor lock-in,
- no cloud requirement.
- izi-io is an open source product.
- Longevity by design, no planned obsolescence.
Details see datasheet